Dealing with a plumbing issue can be a stressful situation. Burst pipes, leaks, and clogs can quickly turn into bigger problems that disrupt your life. Luckily, at Foundation Plumbing & Heating, our Lewisberry team is here to help. As a trusted plumbing and HVAC company, we are your experts for installations, repairs, and maintenance. Our goal is to provide you with quality, professional service to help keep your home flowing smoothly!
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from homeowners in your area.
Top Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
In most cases, allowing a plumbing problem to continue will result in even more expensive issues. Trying to fix “small” problems yourself might only make it worse, so it is always best to call a plumber if you think there is a problem with your system. But how do you know? These are some of the most common signs you need to have your plumbing system checked:
- Drains Are Slow: If you notice your shower or sink drains holding water, something is likely clogging up your plumbing. This can be anything from food waste to small rodents.
- Low Water Pressure: Lower water pressure than normal can indicate a small clog in your faucet. While this may seem like an easy fix, you can easily damage the faucet and start a leak.
- Back-flow: Back-flow water comes out of your drains and lands on the floor. This commonly happens with toilets and can result in a very expensive repair process.
- Gurgling Water: When your toilet starts gurgling as soon as you turn the shower on, it likely means you have a leak. If left unattended, the water will overflow and flood the home.
- A Running Toilet: If you flushed the toilet hours ago and it is still running, there is definitely a problem. Usually, this means the seal that connects the toilet tank to the bowl has been damaged, allowing water to leak in.
All of these issues, if left unaddressed, will become bigger and more expensive with time. Lewisberry’s emergency plumbing experts are prepared to handle any plumbing issue. Not only do we immediately repair the problem, but we prevent further damage to your property. We can even talk you through the first steps of the process over the phone while we dispatch our team. Call us now for a free emergency plumbing quote!
How is Professional Drain Cleaning Done
If you suspect a clog in your drainage system, or simply are ready for a routine drain cleaning, our technicians can help. Before cleaning the drain, we insert a camera into the pipe to identify any problems. Once we determine what kind of service you need, we will use one of two methods of drain cleaning:
- The Drain Snake: This is one of the more common methods used when there is a blockage. A long, motorized cable called a “snake” is inserted into the pipe and spins to break up debris and buildup.
- The Hydro-Jet: This is a special hose that pushes water at high pressure through the pipes. Not only does this remove blockages, but it also clears any residue stuck to the inside of the pipes.
Benefits of Water Heater Replacement
Is your water heater older than your kids? Has your family grown since you installed that tiny tank? However your needs have changed, it may be time to consider replacing your water heater. There are several benefits to a new water heater, including:
- Cost: An investment in a new water heater can save on repair costs, which can add up under an outdated unit.
- Recovery Rate: Newer and larger water heaters will take less time to replenish hot water after it has been used, making sure you never have to take a cold shower again.
- Efficiency: This is the biggest benefit of replacing an outdated water heater with a newer model. A more efficient water heater means fewer costs to you.
If you think your home would benefit from a new water heater, call us to come inspect your current system. Our qualified plumbing crew will provide advice on what water heater will suit your needs. And once you have decided what is right for your home, we will install your new water heater for you.
Want to make sure your plumbing system is working properly? Be sure to ask about our preventative maintenance program!
Why Choose Us?
Our Lewisberry plumbing experts offer an efficient and effective solution to your plumbing needs every time. We provide prompt and professional service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are struggling with plumbing issues or need help with your water heater, give us a call today!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription